All aspects of competition law in South Africa and Southern Africa (including Namibia, Botswana and Zambia) including merger notifications, abuses of dominance and related advice, competition and other regulatory litigation, pharmaceutical and petroleum regulatory advice and litigation.
Significant Litigation Transactions
- Successfully represented CWI in resisting a challenge in the High Court to the Competition Commission’s grant of corporate leniency to CWI.
- represented De Beers in relation to the notification of the restructuring of its relationship with the Government of Namibia to the Namibian Competition Commission.
- represented Anglo American in the disposal of its zinc division to Vedanta Resources involving notifications to both the Namibian and South African Competition Authorities.
- represented BP in the disposal of certain of its businesses to Puma Energy.
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Mining & Resources
- Oil & Gas