Nicci has been practicing in competition law since 2007. Nicci has been with Nortons Incorporated since 2010. Her principal area of practice is in South African competition law, in particular, merger control and notification, and advising on the notifiability of mergers in South Africa, as well as other sub-Saharan and African jurisdictions (such as COMESA, Botswana, eSwatini, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe). She has also been involved in conducting competition law reviews or audits and reporting on competition law compliance.
- Imperial Logistics in relation to various acquisitions and disposals;
- Caxton in relation to various disposals and acquisitions;
- Pick n Pay in relation to various disposals and acquisitions;
- Aspen Pharmacare in relation to various disposals and acquisitions; and
- Various acquisitions by Sanlam.
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Mining & Resources
- Oil & Gas