Telephone: +27 (0) 11 041 2625
Leago graduated with an LLB Degree from the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa and was admitted as an attorney in March 2018.
Areas of Practice
All aspects of competition law including cartel investigations, leniency applications, merger control and market inquiries and general competition litigation.
General commercial litigation in various sectors including construction, media, property, publishing, environmental and recycling as well as administrative and public interest law litigation.
Career to date
- February – June 2015: Immigration Law Intern, Catholic Social Services, Fall River, Massachusetts, United States of America
- July – December 2015: Legal Education and Development Full-time Practical Legal Training
- January 2016 – June 2017: Andrew Duff Attorneys, Candidate Attorney
- July 2017 – February 2018: Nortons Incorporated, Candidate Attorney
- March 2018 – Current: Nortons Incorporated, Associate